I have created and maintain a Docker image for popular web-based genealogy software Webtrees.
pyQstat is a small Python-based web app to display Sun Grid Engine (and forks) statistics.
I assisted in designing and constructing a Beowulf-style compute cluster for PrISUm out of recycled hardware.
- Developed airbrake system to allow the rocket to precisely reach target altitude
- Used computational fluid dynamics to evaluate potential airbrake performance at different altitudes, velocities, and deployment angles
- Developed drafting standards and drafted mechanical components
- Implemented IT asset tracking and management software
- Administered and managed Windows Server for team which ran Autodesk Vault
- Devised new backup system for Autodesk Vault server
- Coordinated with university IT to implement new wiki software for the team to help improve collaboration and knowledge transfer
- Rebuilt website from scratch with new content management system software to improve speed, maintainability, and user experience
- Created helpdesk and provided hardware and software support for team computers
- Worked with university IT to create, deploy, and update standardized Windows images for team computers with SCCM