I worked as a Python developer within Bell’s Innovation group, primarily focusing on fleet simulation and DevOps.
- Rearchitected a SQL server data analysis workflow with Databricks and Azure Batch to save over $30k annually
- Automated testing, static code analysis, and deployments with Azure Pipelines
- Developed a process for repeatable mass deployments of mission software onto air-launched drones
- Participated in test events and provided on-site customer support for mission-critical software
- Simplified Python code distribution and re-usability using JFrog Artifactory
- Volunteered with the Bell Advanced Vertical Robotics competition for high-school students as the lead software engineer writing control software, documentation, and answering student questions